Re: Comparison with other browsers

Daniel Borgmann wrote:
>For example I'd often like to add a "temporary" bookmark, which I only
>need while I'm working on a small project or maybe just to find it back
>after a reboot, but the inconvenient bookmark handling usually keeps me
>from doing it, as it would be more effort than gain.

This is the most important missing feature for me, described well by
Daniel. Galeon sessions used to play that role before they get left out.
Today, i rely on high uptime of desktop workstations and browser multi-tab
sessions that are there until the specific work is done, when the
"temporary" set of bookmarks can be closed. Often though, if i have to
reboot for kernel upgrades, i kill galeon process, so that i can launch it
again with all my tabs open (galeon's option to recover crashed session).
That's pretty desperate measure, but quick and, so far, amazingly,
reliable. Such feature, for temporary bookmarks, or sessions, would
probably make my move to epiphany permanent.

Safari toolbar bookmark menues with option "open all bookmarks in tabs"
would be another great addition.

regards,

toni