Re: Comparison with other browsers

* Marco Pesenti Gritti <marco gnome org> [Jun 16, 2004 17:30]:
> What keeps you from (fully) switching ?

I've been on this a couple of times, and the thing i like about
firefox/mozilla is that Quicksearches are so much easier to use with
them.  I can simply type 'google <term>' in the addressbar and I perform
a google search.  No silly pressing <Down> eight times before I get to
"Search Google" in the drop-down list (or <Up> an equal amount of times
the other way around).  That's the feature I miss most.  To fix this,
bookmarks would have to have a 'keywords' field associated with them.
Or perhaps set the title of quicksearch bookmarks to their respective

::: page:  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::