Re: Comparison with other browsers
- From: Marco Pesenti Gritti <marco gnome org>
- To: Reinout van Schouwen <reinout cs vu nl>
- Cc: epiphany-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Comparison with other browsers
- Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:41:40 +0200
On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 20:20, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> > What is the feature you really missed after you swicthed to epiphany ?
> Back when I used Galeon 1.x, it would give tab titles whose contents had
> changed, a different color (red or blue iirc). If this isn't against a11y
> rules I'd like to see that back.
Galeon used colors also for the loading state, now we use an animation.
The changed state could still use a color (or a different font) in any
case. Though we need a gtk style property for it. Hardcoding the color
is unacceptable. The style could be useful also for other apps like
Calum Benson suggested it here
Not sure if there is a bug filed about it.
] [Thread Prev