Re: Comparison with other browsers

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

> What is the feature you really missed after you swicthed to epiphany ?

Back when I used Galeon 1.x, it would give tab titles whose contents had
changed, a different color (red or blue iirc). If this isn't against a11y
rules I'd like to see that back.

Really long ago, when I used WebExplorer for OS/2, it had some kind of
visual tree-like representation of visited sites. This _might_ be better
from a user POV than a plain list.
I remember discussing a similar research project on #epiphany some time
back, but I wouldn't know any more what it was called. :-/

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778