Re: Comparison with other browsers

Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
Really long ago, when I used WebExplorer for OS/2, it had some kind of
visual tree-like representation of visited sites. This _might_ be better
from a user POV than a plain list.
I remember discussing a similar research project on #epiphany some time
back, but I wouldn't know any more what it was called. :-/

Maybe you're thinking of TrailBlazer, available at -- a browser centered around its history dialog.

Storage will be an ideal framework with which to plug-in a new bookmarks system (once it's ready). I personally have lots of grand ideas ;).

Adam Hooper
adamh densi com