Editing, importing and exporting bookmarks

Hello,

First, let me start by congratulating everyone on a job well done! I
really enjoy the Epiphany web browser.

I was wondering where I could find the bookmarks file though. I would
like to keep an up-to-date bookmarks file on my website, which I could
merge in Epiphany, and perhaps other browsers (Konqueror, Mozilla,
Firefox). Therefore I would like to see in which form Epiphany stores
its bookmarks, so I can make up for myself which format I can use for my
online repository.

Is it possible to export/import bookmarks in XBEL?

Kind regards,

--
Jo Vermeulen
Student Computer Science at the tUL