Re: Epiphany 1.3.2

> > What we are losing in the tradeoff is the ability to create subgroups of
> > tabs, but is that such a common use case ? You can already create
> > multiple groups of tabs using windows...
>
> I don't really create subgroups. I just like the fact that tabs I've
> opened from a certain page are always the first to appear when I move
> one to the right!

I'm not sure I fully understand the use case you are talking about, but
it's prolly more or less what I call subgrouping.

To make a simple example:

slashdot.org
		Article 1
		Article 2
		Article 3

linuxtoday.com

		Article 1
		Article 2
		Article 3

In my ideal interaction model slashdot and linuxtoday are opened in
different windows, so they are the first to appear when you move one to
the right ...

Marco