Re: Epiphany 1.3.2

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 12:58, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> I don't really create subgroups. I just like the fact that tabs I've
> opened from a certain page are always the first to appear when I move
> one to the right!

I *really* like this feature of epiphany, too.  And I know we don't want
feature bloat, but I would be very sad if the behaviour switched to
Mozilla's way.  So, can we please make this a preference if nothing
else?

Thanks,

-tduffy
--
Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
entrails of the last priest.