All langs shown in Nautilus component menu

I upgraded to Ephy 1.0.7 last night on my GNOME 2.4 machine, and I
noticed that when I launch a URL in Nautilus, the menu bar changes to
show all languages:

http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/menu1.png

We've seen this once before with the GNOME 2 version of atomix, and our
"fix" was to remove the @INTLTOOL_XML_RULE@ macro from the Makefile
responsible for generating the ui file, then add:

%.xml: %.xml.in
	@cp $< $@

This doesn't happen with the Ephy main window, only with the Nautilus
component.  You can see the problem in nautilus-epiphany-view.xml.  All
submenus are listed with an xml:lang attribute.  For example:

<submenu xml:lang="it" name="Edit" label="_Modifica">

Is this a bug in Ephy, or perhaps a bug in FreeBSD's GNOME distribution
(i.e. do you see the same behavior under Linux)?  Thanks.

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team	::	gnome FreeBSD org