- From: Christian Persch <chpe stud uni-saarland de>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Cc: "epiphany list at gnome.org" <epiphany-list gnome org>
- Subject: Epiphany 1.0.7
- Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:39:04 +0100
* What is it ?
Epiphany is a GNOME web browser based on the mozilla
rendering engine. It aims to be simple and easy to use.
* What's changed ?
* Support for mozilla 1.6 (ported from HEAD) (Christian)
* Fix a compiler warning introduced in 1.0.6 (Christian)
* Monitor /system/http_proxy too (Christian)
* Fix recovery from corrupted session, bookmarks and
history files (Christian)
* Fix some mem leaks (JF Rameau)
* Don't remember last action from location entry,
fixes short hostname urls (Marco, Christian)
* Fix crash when printing from js (Christian)
* Delete host entries from history db when there are no more
pages from that host in the history (Marco, Christian)
* Fix crash of nautilus view after using the find dialogue (Christian)
* Fix toolbar drag handle drag data (Christian)
* Fix a crasher when deleting a bookmark (Marco, Christian)
* Fix epiphany freezing when editing a bookmark while loading the page
it points to (Marco, Christian)
* Fix crash when calling epiphany from thunderbird (Marco, Christian)
* Don't close all epiphany window when exiting the last nautilus view
* Fix window position restoring (Dave Jones)
* Fix documentation OMF file (ported from HEAD) (Christian, Piers Cornwell)
* Fix a mem leak (Christian)
* Danilo Segan (sr)
* Priit Laes (et)
* Alessio Frusciante (it)
* Орчуулагчдын тухай (mn)
* Where can I get it ?
Epiphany 1.0.6 requires Mozilla 1.4, 1.4.1, 1.5 or 1.6.
The suggested version is Mozilla 1.6.
More about dependencies and installation tips:
] [Thread Prev