Re: Epiphany Extensions 0.7.1

Hi Adam,

> Once Epiphany allows toolbar buttons, though, I doubt I'll add one for
> the popup blocker. It's tempting (and practically a one-liner in the
> code), but a line has to be drawn between usability and bloat. However,
> I'm new to GNOME programming so I'm not confident as to where that line
> should be; don't be surprised if I change my mind later ;).

I am genuinely not certain if you'd assess the toolbar button (I had a
checkbox in mind, actually) more bloaty or more usable. After all, a
something on a toolbar is in plain sight and doesn't require "reaching"
for a menu and pondering about which menu it was in again. (Then again,
lots of visible widgets lead to a cluttered interface.)

At first I "naturally"  expected a popup-blocker widget to be present in
the toolbar editing window - I'm not saying the p-b should be added to the
toolbar by default, but it might be worth considering.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778