Three Suggestions for Plugins

I have three suggestions for plugins I would like to see.

1.  A plugin implementing the old tab creation rules, where tabs are
    grouped together with related sites.  Someone mentioned in the
    thread that began when the new tab creation rules where implemented
    that this would be a simple task.  Please, prove this to be true.

2.  A plugin implementing "keyword" url handling, like Mozilla Firefox
    has.  It works like smart-bookmarks, but the specific bookmark is
    given in the url-bar, not selected from a drop-down menu, e.g.,
    url-bar: <keyword> <parameter> (e.g. "google stuff").  The cleanest
    solution would be to extend the bookmark format and simply allow
    keywords to be specified per smart-bookmark.  I've suggested this
    addition at least twice and no one has even dignified it with a
    response, positive or otherwise, so I guess that solution is out of
    the question.  I guess the plugin would require some external format
    for storing the keyword-bookmarks.

3.  (Probably the most controversial and perhaps silliest)  A plugin
    that removes keybindings/menu items that block good keybindings,
    such as Ctrl+F for Find and Ctrl+B that block Vi like bindings in
    Mozilla for scrolling by pages.  This is of course of very limited
    use, but if someone has any suggestions on how this would be
    implemented, please do tell me and I'll do it myself.  Can it even
    be done?  I realize this totally breaks the HIG and so on, but I
    would really appreciate this functionality.

Furthermore, the adapting bookmarks patch that's been floating around
the mailing-list - can it be implemented as a plugin, or is it too
intertwined with the inner workings of Epiphany?  If so, could it be
made a plugin easily?

Please do comment on these suggestions, and if no one is willing to
implement them, then at least say so or drop some hints on
implementation details,
	nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::