LOCKING DOWN EPIPHANY BROWSER

Hi developers,
I'm a young techie from South Africa, I've been using
Microsoft products for years till a friend introduced
me to Linux. The best part is that apart from the
overall satisfaction with linux (more secure, less
prone to crashes, at no cost, flexibility, freedom
from viruses etc.) I have derived even more
satisfaction from the Epiphany browser.
I run a cybercafe with about 30 systems using LTSP.
But I need to lockdown a few features on the browser
like controlling the maximum number of tabs, locking
the toolbar, etc. How do I do these? Is there link to
a documentation anywhere I can reference?
Thanks so much in anticipation. Once again well done
and keep up the good work!
Ademola Esuruoso