Re: Dictionnary search extension

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, Adam Hooper wrote:

> I see what you mean. I have thought of the perfect solution: use
> gnome-dictionary!

Agreed. For a 'preview' of what is possible also look at StarDict. I'm
sure it's an evil hack but you can set it up to monitor the current text
selection, and it will pop up a tooltip with all translation hits of the
text selection in a second.

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778