Re: Dictionnary search extension

Am Di, den 27.04.2004 um 8:41 Uhr -0400 schrieb Adam Hooper:

> I was also thinking it would be neat to have all smart bookmarks in a
> menu. However, the middle mouse button is already used to a) open the
> link from the clipboard on click; and b) mouse gestures.
>
> Off the top of my head I can't think of anything better than putting the
> smart bookmarks in the right-click context menu if text is selected in
> the EphyEmbed.
>
> And I don't think the "jumpto_tab" setting should be ignored or
> overridden. Imagine a sentence has three words you don't understand.
> You'd want to open all three tabs and *then* go read their definitions.

Yes, but at least for me, opening the link from clipboard is very rarely
used compared to smart bookmarks. So I'd like more a dedicated button
for the latter.

For the latter you may be right, but often the words I don't understand
are distributed over sentences, and I'm not much of a batch-learner :)
So most of the time I'd wish to translate, see the result in a new
window which is automatically switched to, and then simply close it to
go back. But well, that's only me.

Bastian