Re: [Epiphany] Recommendations

On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 03:14:44PM -0500, Gregory Merchan wrote:

 > With the lock icon now on the left, the resize grip is displayed on
 > the right-hand side of the statusbar.

 Can you justify that from a UI-Design point of view (as opposed to "I
 like it, it looks good")?  That's the window manager's realm, and it's
 *extremely* confusing for users to have multiple interfaces for the
 same basic task, particularly if this interfaces change from
 application to application.

--
Marcelo