Re: [Epiphany] 1.2 Plan (kiosk mode)

 > Censorship is not always bad (remember that children browse the net
 > too).  I think that epiphany must not implement any kind of url
 > blocking, this is the job of the proxy servers and the proxy server
 > settings can be locked using gconf

 Just out of curiosity?  How does that work?  I can picture an scenario
 where locking proxy settings makes perfect sense yet it not a kiosk:
 enterprise installations.  But if the user can start gconf-editor and
 modify some key and be done with it, it's useless.  How are these
 system wide settings enforced with gconf?  Point me to the relevant
 docs if it's already documented.

 Thanks,

 Marcelo