Re: Using icon theme icons

> Seriously this is the worst icon ever. I just took a kde icon, changed the
> colors and did some gimp magic. I had/have no clue what the hell I was doing
> and you think we should actually keep it :P

The best art happen unconsciously :P

> > http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnome-icon-theme/24x24/stock/object/stock_add-bookmark.png
> > http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnome-icon-theme/24x24/stock/object/stock_edit-bookmark.png
> >
> > Though they dont  seem as clear as the current ones to me (they are themable
> > but the default is important ...). Also for the BOOKMARKS one, epiphany
>
> The add bookmarks one is ok.

Ok I'll change this.

> Totally unrelated but i still think we should
> change the bookmarks menu to be a short list (12-15 items) of the most used
> bookmarks along with a "more bookmarks..." menu item that opens the
> bookmarks window proper. But no need to start a flame war or anything :P

Well that's more or less what the Go menu does now ... (the Go menu is
small and that sucks though). I'm not convinced I want to see big flames
about the menu again :)

> > case is  a bit special because we would have to use it also as desktop icon
> > item.
>
> As above I think we should just add the current bookmarks icon to
> gnome-icon-theme.

If we add this, do you think we should use the edit one for the menu and
the bookmarks one for desktop icon or bookmarks for both ?

Anyone has any idea on how to propose new icons ? There is no bugzilla
component.

Marco