Using icon theme icons

I'm trying to use as much as possible icon theme icons instead of our own.
Here are the remaining:

#define EPHY_STOCK_SECURE          "epiphany-secure"
#define EPHY_STOCK_UNSECURE        "epiphany-unsecure"
#define EPHY_STOCK_HISTORY         "epiphany-history"

All these seem to be generic enough to add them to gnome-icon-theme.

#define EPHY_STOCK_BOOKMARKS       "epiphany-bookmarks"
#define EPHY_STOCK_BOOKMARK_PAGE   "epiphany-bookmark-page"

There are add_bookmark, edit_bookmark icons in gnome-icon-theme now.

http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnome-icon-theme/24x24/stock/object/stock_add-bookmark.png
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnome-icon-theme/24x24/stock/object/stock_edit-bookmark.png

Though they dont  seem as clear as the current ones to me (they are themable
but the default is important ...). Also for the BOOKMARKS one, epiphany
case is  a bit special because we would have to use it also as desktop icon
item.

#define EPHY_STOCK_ENTRY           "epiphany-entry"
#define EPHY_STOCK_DOWNLOAD        "epiphany-download"

These are probably epiphany specific. Well maybe download could be proposed
for gnome-icon-theme if there are other possible users (download manager
?).

Opinions ? Especially about the bookmarks icons thing ...

Marco

P.S. I had just losed the whole mail, luckily Dave convinced me to implement
undo ;)