Features: Crash recovery and Popup blocking?

Hello,

I am interested in learning a bit more about Epiphany.  Checking the
website, FAQ and the last several months of the mailing-list didn't help
me find a features list.  In specific can anyone tell me if epiphany
provides:

1. Crash recovery (a la Galeon)
2. Popup blocking

It might be helpful to add a page to the Epiphany website that indicates
what features are inlcuded.  I like lean, fast web browsers but rely on
the 2 features above.

If I start using Epiphany I would be willing to compile a list of the
features I come across.

TIA

	Trev