Re: [Usability] Re: [Epiphany] epiphany toolbar/bookmarks

> - We dont use deep hierarchies and submenus which are proved to be bad
> for usabilitySorry to reply myself but I guess it's worth to quote the HIG about this.

About submenus:

"Use submenus sparingly, as they are physically difficult to navigate and
make it harder to find and reach the items they contain."
"Do not nest submenus within submenus. More than two levels of
hierarchy are difficult to memorize and navigate."

About trees, that would be necessary to edit a hierarchy:

"Use trees with care!
Because of their complexity compared to other controls, novice and some
intermediate users often have problems using and understanding tree
controls."

Marco