Re: [Epiphany] Cache preferences

On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 20:25, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen wrote:
> It is nice to be able to empty the cache if you entered a secure site
> and are on a public computer.
>
> It makes sense to set the size at school (for me at least) because
> otherwise it exceeds my quota and my account gets closed

Actually, it makes sense for the public computer administrators to
disable disk caching completely. Schools are supposed to have proxy
caches dealing with public traffic (well, any organisation should, but
that would be expecting too much).

--
Osma Ahvenlampi <oa@iki.fi>

This is a digitally signed message part