Re: [Epiphany] Re: Font Selection

On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 17:52, David Adam Bordoley wrote:
> Well the color prefs are not. For a11y the important prefs are "Use system
> colors,"  and  "always use these colors by default." The other color prefs
> are just there for users who want to customize their browser colors,
> although in practice i doubt anyone does this. It's also worth noting that
> unless you set "alway use these colors" most apps will overide the these
> colors anyway.

Small data point: at least among my colleagues, it's a common practise
for web developers to make their default browser background color
something distinctive like light green or something, to catch situations
where web sites miss setting the background color in their style sheets.
However, this is obviously a developer feature, so it's not part of the
Ephy target group.

--
Osma Ahvenlampi <oa@iki.fi>

This is a digitally signed message part