Re: [Epiphany] Epiphany 0.6.1 release

On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 03:05, mpeseng@tin.it wrote:
> Packages for Gnome 2.3.2 are due on Monday, so I'm going to release this
> weekend.
> If there are bugs that you feel important to be fixed in time please let
> us know.
> Dave, I need to know the current status of docs to put it in the NEWS file.
>
> Marco

Oh, what about epiphany thinks that you clicked on the renderering
component when you click on the scroll bar? Like when you right click on
the scroll bar, a menu pops up. What annoys me is that I use middle
click to jump to a specific position a lot, and epiphany will open a tab
with whatever I have in my clipboard.

- Ka-Hing

Youth -- not a time of life but a state of mind... a predominance of
courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of
ease. -- Robert F. Kennedy