Re: [Epiphany] How to add new smart bookmark

I think if you specially code a smart bookmark into a webpage then it's
a breeze to add it to Epiphany (someone help me out here, remind me of
syntax, please?)...

It would be trivial to make a simple web page using PHP that would let a
person create custom smart bookmarks and then take them to a page where
they could right click and then add to Epiphany... this would allow us
to have the feature, without it being built into Epiphany...

Thoughts?