RE: [Epiphany] Re: How to add new smart bookmark

I would not oppose to a home:somenicename page with an a form where you
can put the smb properties, and a link would be created from it. It can
be explained in the FAQ or something ... it should not be exposed in the
interface.
Someone would have to do the work, though.

Marco