Re: [Epiphany] Re: 1.0 plans

> >So very much agreed. The http-accept-language should default to the
> >system language (LANG or LC_MESSAGES). That's probably by far the most
> >common usage and matching most user expectations. This auto-detection
> >needs to work.

When I've changed this myself, I've made it Finnish, English, in that
order. I've seen very few sites use this information for anything, but I
have a nagging feeling if you only put the LANG setting there, and a
site that would use the information for something but doesn't support
that language, bad things would happen...

Make it system language, then English?

--
Osma Ahvenlampi <oa@iki.fi>

This is a digitally signed message part