[Epiphany] Re: Guidlines and Skeletons for Epiphany Help Documentation

<snip/>

Thanks for the comments Pat I'm going to integrate them into the docs right
away. For the most part I'm trying to cut and paste as much documentation
from existing gnome docs as possible, so that I can avoid terminology and
consistency issues. One question I do have is about gfdl. Do i need to add
the original copyright owners of the documentation I've cut and pasted from
to the epiphany copyright holders?

dave