Re: [Epiphany] Toolbar editor redux

ons, 2003-03-12 kl. 18:23 skrev Dave Bordoley:
>  however this misuse does not justify misuse by
> other apps (eg. web browsers).

This is no longer simply about web browsers.

There's now two applications using this stuff. One is a web browser, the
other is a "fully featured"[1] sample editor, which in UI terms, could
end up like an office app.

If this stuff makes it into GTK (I don't see why it couldn't) then
hopefully every application would be using it, including those evil
office apps with lots of toolbars (which are much faster than menus once
you get to know what each item is). If you do want to limit the amount
of toolbars, then I suggest that you remove features like "Add a new
toolbar" from the editor, and I might even go as far as proposing that
you don't have a toolbar editor at all.

iain