Re: [Epiphany] Toolbar editor redux

ons, 2003-03-12 kl. 13:01 skrev Dave Bordoley:
>  that users who use
> the global pref should have their preference honored in all apps by default.

I disagree here, simply because the same toolbar stlye does not "work"
(for lack of a better word) uniformly over all applications.

Even though I know you dislike it, what would GNumeric look like if all
its toolbars defaulted to Both icons and text vertically? It would look
hideous, and the user would have to dive into the preferences to change
it the second they opened it for the first time.

iain