Re: [Epiphany] anyone able to compile with jhbuild?

Christopher Blizzard <blizzard@redhat.com> wrote:

> Most of that code is in the tree now, which is nice.  We're pretty close
> to being able to use Mozilla embedded without any LD_LIBRARY_PATH or
> MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME nonsense.  I spent a good amount of time with dougt to
> make sure that the patches came out right.

I'm not sure what jhbuild is but does this affect those of us that just pull
from cvs? I can't seem to find a way to export LD and MOZ vars at login from
gdm. Leaving ephy broken (segfaults). I've tried xinitrc, gnomerc,
gdm/Sessions.. etc.. nothing seems to get sourced, I'm really lost.

--
Erik