Re: [Epiphany] anyone able to compile with jhbuild?

On Sun, 2003-03-09 at 02:35, Erik wrote:
> Christopher Blizzard <blizzard@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Most of that code is in the tree now, which is nice.  We're pretty close
> > to being able to use Mozilla embedded without any LD_LIBRARY_PATH or
> > MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME nonsense.  I spent a good amount of time with dougt to
> > make sure that the patches came out right.
>
> I'm not sure what jhbuild is but does this affect those of us that just pull
> from cvs? I can't seem to find a way to export LD and MOZ vars at login from
> gdm. Leaving ephy broken (segfaults). I've tried xinitrc, gnomerc,
> gdm/Sessions.. etc.. nothing seems to get sourced, I'm really lost.

Jhbuild is just a script to make compiling stuff from cvs easier.
You do something like:

jhbuild buildone mozilla
jhbuild buildone epiphany

It works very well if you are compiling all gnome from cvs.
Never tried to use it to build only some packages, not sure if it would work.

Anyway, this will affect you too, yeah.

Marco