Re: [Epiphany] Debian Woody Backport compile problem
- From: Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpeseng tin it>
- To: Dan Damian <dandamian gmx net>
- Cc: Sebastian Heinlein <liste pimpzkru de>, epiphany mozdev org
- Subject: Re: [Epiphany] Debian Woody Backport compile problem
- Date: 07 Mar 2003 20:17:09 +0100
On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 13:39, Dan Damian wrote:
> Well my patch was a quick fix. I wasn't familiar with variadic macros
> and I just wanted my ephy to compile... Since I had no problems after
> compilation, I thought it's OK to share it with Sebastian.
> By looking at http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/cpp/Variadic-Macros.html, I
> understand that when using named arguments ('args...'), you don't have
> to use __VA_ARGS__. Attached you'll find a patch that should compile
> without warnings on both gcc 2.95 and 3.2.
Marco Pesenti Gritti <email@example.com>
I get warnings on gcc 3.2.1.
ephy-autocompletion.c: In function `ephy_autocompletion_set_key':
ephy-autocompletion.c:217: warning: too few arguments for format
Any idea ?
] [Thread Prev