Re: [Epiphany] Most used bookmarks in Go menu

On Sat, 2003-06-14 at 20:14, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> We should decide if we want to keep them there ... I need to do some
> code changes and dont want to do them for nothing ;)
> Should they be in Bookmarks menu submenu instead ? Should they be
> dropped completely ?
>
> I think having a fast way to access most used bookmarks from a main menu
> is nice, on the other hand there is nothing that suggest the list in Go
> menu is the list of most used sites.
>
> Opinions ?

I love the most recent bookmarks in the Go menu. It saves me from having
the bookmark window open 95% of the time. I have several sites I
frequent that are always there, and if I have to look for a less
frequently used site, I don't mind pulling open the bookmarks window.

Just my opinion, :)

Stephen