Re: [Epiphany] Epiphany 0.7.0 crashes on launch (Seg Fault)

Hmm. maybe so. I have both gtk-1 and gtk-2 on my system. When I configured
mozilla, this was all I had in my configure string regarding gtk:

--enable-default-toolkit=gtk

Is there any way to know which version of gtk this would've preferred?

Maybe by my failure to be able to run epiphany ... :)

-tfo