Re: [Usability] Re: [Epiphany] epiphany toolbar/bookmarks
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: "Robert A. Thompson" <ucs_rat shsu edu>
- Cc: Roberto Rosselli Del Turco <rosselli ling unipi it>,GNOME Usability List <usability gnome org>, epiphany mozdev org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] Re: [Epiphany] epiphany toolbar/bookmarks
- Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 13:37:57 -0400
On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 12:06:40AM -0500, Robert A. Thompson wrote:
> I run a medium network for a university (about 18,000 users). If you
> would be interested I could probably genereate some statistics based on
> what the users favorites folder and bookmarks.html is structured like.
> It would take me a little bit to put together some scripts to do this,
> however it shouldn't be to terribly difficult. I'm open to suggestions
> of what people would want to know as I have a pretty wide range of users
> from(students, faculty, staff, idiots, zealots, and etc).
That's the kind of hard data that's just invaluable. If we could say
X% of people just use flat lists, Y% have 1 level hierarchy, etc., and
also know things like the average number of bookmarks people have,
this is all useful info.
] [Thread Prev