Re: [Epiphany] Re: "I feel lucky" preference on Address bar

>  Quoting Shneiderman:
>
>     /Reduce short-term memory load/.  The limitation of human
>     information processing in short-term memory (the rule of thumb is
>     that humans remember "seven-plus or minus-two chunks" of
>     information) requires that displays be kept simple, multipage
>     displays be consolidated, window-motion frequency be reduced, and
>     sufficient training time be allotted for codes, mnemonics, and
>     sequences of actions.
>
>  by making keyword searches dynamically configurable, you are demanding
>  the user to remember which search engine (smart bookmark, whatever) was
>  the last one they used.

Yeah I didnt say my proposal was very good :)

>  As far as smart bookmarks integration goes, the obvious choice would be
>  to be able to mark _one_ smart bookmark as "the" search engine, which
>  would be used for keyword searches.

Yeah, that's what I was meaning ... I just cant think to any nice way to
allow this in the user interface :/

> I don't see how autocompletion
>  searches have anything to do with that, though.  These are not web
>  searches but searches in the bookmarks and history lists.

Smart bookmarks are showed in the autocompletion window ... I was not talking
of bookmarks searches.

Marco