Re: [Epiphany] Two more problems

> This is a bug, the code to do it is there. Would be nice if someone
> could put it in bugzilla.
> Again this should go in bugzilla. I'm not sure which error message was
> showing but I guess I can find it by the fact it doesnt close.

Just submitted 3 bugs there.

> > 3. There is bad performance regarding responsiveness in the tabs. If I
load
> > 2-3 pages at the same time in tabs, it just gets very slow to get from
one
> > tab to the other. Of course no one expects it to be snappy, as heavy CPU
> > operations are at work at the time of rendering, but it currently is too
> > slow. Mozilla and Safari are not as slow on same/comparable hardware.
Galeon
> > IS as slow in my experience.
>
> Can you define slow ? GtkNotebook has bad performance in gtk1 but in
> gtk2 it's a lot faster.

Well, it is just annoying, it is not as fast as I would have expected from a
browser on any OS. Let's say, I am on a tab, there are 1 or 2 more pages
that page has got _fully_ rendered, it won't let me switch tabs. I find this
poor responsivess annoying, it just doesn't feel right when using an app
browser...

thx,
Eugenia