Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Epiphany] One more performance issue

El jue, 31-07-2003 a las 15:56, Lee Willis escribió:
On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 07:55, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> Now, go here: http://mozdev.org/pipermail/epiphany/2003-July/date.html#69
> Eratically move the mouse in the white space and the links, quite fast.
> Observe how the frames/sec of repainting the mouse cursor are going to an
> all time low, when the cursor needs to change into a hand. It just makes the
> computer feel that it is getting slow to a crawl.
> Mozilla and Galeon _do not_ exhibit this problem, their performance remains
> unchanged.

I have a PIII 550 running at 1280x1024 and see absolutely no problems
whatsoever at the URL you quoted ... Could it be a local configuration
issue?

Lee

I have a PII 350 and ATI Rage Pro with 8MB, running at 1280x1024. Likewise, I see absolutely no problems at this URL. I have  512 MB Ram, kernel 2.4.21, XFCE4 4.0.0+cvs.20030421-1 and epiphany 0.8.0

Román