[Epiphany] FAQ

Hi all,

I think having a FAQ on our website would be a good idea. So here's a
draft - some questions and a short note how the answer should look like.

Please give comments, new/better questions, answers, ...

DRAFT: epiphany FAQ

* Why is it called "epiphany"? There is already another project
  with that name!
  -> quote Marco's email explaining that

* Where can I change proxy settings?
  -> point to gnome-network-preferences

* How to edit toolbars?
  -> explain drag-and-drop

* Why does epiphany manage bookmarks in a different way than mozilla?
  -> introduction to topics

* How can I add bookmarks to the bookmarks bar?
  -> bookmarks dialog

* Where is the spinner / the epiphany icon?
  -> make sure to have recent gnome-themes package installed

Regards,
Stefan