[Epiphany] eog-menu-api Branch

I just created such branch in cvs. I will use it to port menu/toolbar
code from bonobo ui to the new egg menu api (that is planned to go in
gtk 2.4).
This will take some time because I plan also to rewrite the toolbar
editor to make it easier to use and to allow bookmarks too.
I'm still not 100% sure about the interface but I guess something
similar to phoenix (and to mac ?) would work well.
So you would be able to drag buttons from a sheet of icons and to
reorder items with drag and drop too.
Obviously I'm open to suggestions about it :)

Marco