Re: [list] Re: [Epiphany] Import proposal

On Sat, 2003-08-30 at 13:25, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> Way too general thought of the day. I think a share approach is better
> from an usability point of view (but not only) than an import one.
> I hope efforts like freedesktop and storage will make it possible in a not
> too distant future.

Yep. My Mac OS X using friends love the Keyring, it definitely sounds
good to me too. I'm using Ephy password manager and gpasman now, but
it's annoying - and neither app is really good for password storage, I'd
like something that would open me access to passwords for a few minutes
by typing the master password, and would then lock the password file
again - sort of like userhelper in Red Hat will allow access to root
apps for a while after typing the root password once.

--
Osma Ahvenlampi <oa@iki.fi>