[Epiphany] Import proposal

Hi,

Currently we allow users to import bookmarks from a number of apps. I
think it would be great if this was extended to allow the user to fully
migrate from another browser: namely the ability to import cookies and
stored passwords too.

This wouldn't add much complexity to the current dialog (although the
menu entry would prolly move somewhere else to be more general) -- the
dialog could consist of a combobox (like the current one) with a set of
checkboxes below to choose what to import.

On a related note, it would also be excellent to be able to sync
bookmarks/cookies/pwds with another application (to share them) so
changes the other app makes appear in ephy and vice versa. I'm not sure
how the UI for this would work, but I think it would rock!!

Comments?

-spark