From: "David Adam Bordoley" <bordoley@msu.edu>
To: "Piers Cornwell" <piers@myrealbox.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:34:32 -0400
Subject: Re: Fonts configuration proposal

Piers Cornwell writes:

> Yeah, it's not accessable, but then neither is our security "lock" icon
> (it shows the security level as a tooltip which you can't access without
> the mouse).

And no one filed a bug? shame on me... :p This could probably be made pseudo
accessible by providing a properties window (file->properties) for each page
that provides such information as security. Also i guess we could export
some atk info or something about this. We should talk to bill about it.

dave