[Epiphany] Re: HTTP error

Hi,

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 17:49, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> Chpe, I think this the lang string translation problem. Maybe you can
> explain the details ? I keep forgetting it.

Yep, could be the lang string.

Dinesh, what's the translation for the following string in your .po
file? It should be

#: embed/mozilla/mozilla-notifiers.cpp:596
msgid "system-language"
msgstr "ta"

(The correct translation is your language code.)

Oh, and you probably want to translate the following string as well:
#: data/epiphany.schemas.in.h:68
msgid "x-western"
msgstr "x-tamil"

Regards,