[Epiphany] [A little off topic] extensions (was: epiphany 0.8.3 and0.8.4 build problems)

Christian Persch writes:

> We currently have three extensions available, the gestures extension,
> the zoom-persistence extension and the tabsmenu extension. I definitely
> think they're release-quality, and distributions should package them.

Any chance of moving zoom persistence into ephy itself post 1.0. Seems like
something we would want by default anyway. I assume it saves the zoom by
site.

Also regarding the clone tabs menu, post 1.0 if we can get cloning fast
enough we should make new window/tab clone like in windows. Although I have
no idea about the feasability of this.

dave