Re: [Epiphany] 1.2 Plan

So I'm relatively new to epiphany (as of the announcement of its
inclusion in GNOME 2.4) and thought it seemed pretty similar to Galeon,
but I didn't know that it was a fork.

Is there any hope of getting a summary of why the fork happened posted
to this list? Or, even better, added to the website?

-tfo