Re: [Epiphany] Epiphany web pages

fre 2003-04-18 klockan 18.38 skrev Marco Pesenti Gritti:
> > I created an Advogato page for Epiphany:
> > http://www.advogato.org/proj/Epiphany/
> >
> > I've also added a Freshmeat page:
> > http://freshmeat.net/projects/epiphany-browser/
> > (the "Epiphany" project name was already taken by that Epiphany game)
>
> Great :)
>
> Thank you !

One thing that's missing is a nice screenshot of Epiphany for the
Freshmeat page. Here are the Freshmeat rules for screenshots:

"Each project can have exactly one screenshot. Uploaded screenshots will
be automatically cropped to 640x480 pixels from the top-left corner and
thumbnails with a size of 150x113 pixels will be generated. The upload
size limit is 1MB. Keep that in mind when choosing a screenshot to
upload."

Any takers?

Christian