Re: [Epiphany] Epiphany toolbar and scrollbar problem
- From: Marco Pesenti Gritti <marco it gnome org>
- To: Ka-Hing Cheung <javabsp javabsp org>
- Cc: Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>, epiphany mozdev org
- Subject: Re: [Epiphany] Epiphany toolbar and scrollbar problem
- Date: 14 Apr 2003 09:53:41 +0200
On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 02:32, Ka-Hing Cheung wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-04-13 at 16:34, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> > You can drag the toolbar to the editor dialog (if memory serves me
> > right). Also if you remove all items from a toolbar, the toolbar will be
> > removed. Finally, right click-> remove toolbar. The toolbar editor in
> > general needs some ui work, but we really need more testing and people
> > to think about it.
> Can't drag the toolbar. But just drag an item and the drag out the item
Yeah it's a bug. Please report it on bugzilla.gnome.org.
> > >
> > > 2) Is there a way to make the scrollbar Gtk'ish?
> > >
> > Mozilla issue :/
> How did galeon2 get around this?
Are you sure galeon2 have them ?
In that case we can easily have them too, but I thought the native code
was enable just for gtk1 mozilla.
] [Thread Prev