[Epiphany] Epiphany toolbar and scrollbar problem

Just compiled epiphany from cvs, looking good.

Only two things:
1) After I add a toolbar with Edit->Toolbars->add toolbar, I don't see a
way to remove it (except by removing toolbar.xml and restart). Also I
don't think I can drag out the items after dragging items to the new

2) Is there a way to make the scrollbar Gtk'ish?

- Ka-Hing

A man with 3 wings and a dictionary is cousin to the turkey.